To Foster Music, Music Appreciation and the Well-Being of Individuals Through Music, Sound, Education, Technology, and Kindness; While Empowering Them to Carry on the Mission of Making the World a Better Place Through All Aspects of Sound.
If you would like to apply for assistance or know someone who would benefit from our services, or have any questions, please contact us.
For other ways to donate, foreign or domestic, please contact us.
MusicMatrixFoundation, Inc. 501(c)(3)
Los Angeles, California, USA
Music Matrix Foundation provides inclusive assistance and services to those facing life's challenges in all walks of life. We use the many benefits of music to heal and empower individuals to achieve their goals through the use of music education and/or sonic therapy and more. We listen from the heart and offer customized, kind and confidential support. We empower individuals by creating a safe space to get advice, access resources and be heard. We hold in esteem our values and assistance to others and we follow through on our commitments. We are here to help. Here are just some of the ways . . .
Individualized Lessons & Group Workshops
• Training and Developing Students with and without means to learn how to use the beneficial effects of singing for health, wellness, and a possible career. This includes personalized testing and evaluations.
• Developing the speaking and singing voice of the MMF participants to build confidence and ease in communication.
• Training Teachers to continue the educational methods in “Tune Your Voice: Singing and
Your Mind’s Musical Ear” by Darlene Koldenhoven.
• Workshops for groups of participants to experience the benefits of sound and music for mindfulness and wellness.
For more information including description of sonic therapy used and applications for it, visit Listening Matrix
• Administration of sonic therapy (audio-psycho-phonology with integrated listening activities) for people who need help with:
Autism, ADD, ADHD, PTSD, Memory, Dyslexia, Recovery, Insomnia, Sensory Issues, Aging, Motor Skills,
Speech Issues including stuttering, Learning Challenges, Balance Issues, Stroke Issues, and more.
• Personalized testing and evaluations
• Create and Employ Active Learning Modules with Activities to enhance the sonic therapy listening modules
• Training staff to work with participants
Music Matrix Foundation uplifts and supports the well-being of all through . . .
Music Appreciation Concerts
• Fund Raising Concerts with Name Artists
• Concerts by the Participants of MMF for experience and exposure
• Production & Promotion of such concerts including mentoring apprentices
Production & Promotion of Wellness with Music Albums
• Artist Driven Albums
• Compilation Albums
• Opportunities for MMF participants
• Distribution of Wellness with Music Products to participants, hospitals, hospices, public
Get Help Here
Eligibility Requirements: Applicants (or their parents) must be able to document employment history and any and all previous sources of aid or services pertaining to the topic. Applicants must show a willingness to achieve, through a positive attitude and consistent time commitment to the programs set forth for their improvement by Music Matrix Foundation.
CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org • Phone: 1-818-980-2840
Music Matrix Foundation helps individuals to live better lives through the many benefits of music. Offering assistance and services such as music education, sonic therapy and additional well-being based programs, Music Matrix Foundation is committed to the welfare of all those facing life's challenges. Founded by GRAMMY® Winner Darlene Koldenhoven in 2021 as a U.S. based, Independent 501(c)(3) charity, Music Matrix Foundation benefits its participants and thereby all those surrounding them, making the world a better place through music. For more information please visit: www.musicmatrixfoundation.org.
Please direct media questions to William Cloyd for Music Matrix Foundation William@MusicMatrixFoundation.org
Founder: Darlene Koldenhoven
Darlene Koldenhoven, Founder and CEO
B.M.Education; M.M.Voice; iLs-APP Certified Sonic Therapist; NLP Certified
California Lifetime Teaching Credential - Music;
William Cloyd, COO
Brian Stroh, Secretary
Dr. Khalid B. Amar, Ph.D. Physics
Corinne Crock, B.S. Elementary Ed; M.S. Infant Studies
Main Township IL Program Director "Birth to Age 3 Disabilities"